“The past builds the future – Neighbours of equal rights”
The project “The past builds the future – Neighbours of equal rights” aims to raise awareness among young Europeans from Poland, Latvia and Lithuania of common history, culture and cultural heritage, as well as honor the victims of crimes in totalitarian regimes. The implementation of the project will allow to commemorate the events in the contemporary history of Europe, including the causes and effects of authoritarian regimes and totalitarianism. This will help to raise awareness of the common history, culture, heritage and values among European citizens, thereby increase their understanding of the European Union, its origins, purpose, diversity and achievements, as well as to highlight the importance of mutual understanding and tolerance.
The project is implemented by a partnership consisting of
- City of Częstochowa - Leader,
- Adam Mickiewicz High School in Częstochowa,
- Primary School No. 21 in Częstochowa,
- Schools’ Complex No. 28 in Częstochowa,
- Junior High School in Rezekne,
- Junior High School of st. John Paul II in Vilnius.
01/04/2022 - 31/03/2024